Dallas Real Estate :: Dallas Homes For Sale
Our SERVICES are FREE to Buyers
Why work with US – Testimonials
“We want to thank you for assisting us in finding our house. You were always professional, and eager to go house hunting. You provided us with plenty of options in this market and we never felt pressured to buy quickly. We plan on buying more rental properties in the future and will always use you as our Realtor. I have already recommended you to friends and clients.
Jennifer Dobies” More Client Testimonials…
WHO WE ARE: Looking into Dallas real estate? We’re here to help. In fact, we’re here to interview for a job: the DallasRealEstate24/7 group wants to be your Dallas Realtor. We’ll mince no words about the purpose of this site – you ! We want to educate you , inform you , and invest in you our knowledge of Dallas, Texas real estate. In the process, we hope to become your Dallas real estate agent. The extensive services we provide for our clients include:
- Detailed, objective descriptions of Dallas neighborhoods and surrounding areas
- Real estate advice from a team with experience in all areas of finance, real estate investing, and marketing strategies
- Representation for home buyers and sellers
DallasRealEstate24/7 are your Dallas real estate experts, with over 17 years of combined experience in the real estate markets of multiple states — California, Utah, Texas, and Florida. As a member of some of the nation’s top relocation firms, we have assisted countless individuals and corporations with their relocation needs. Some of our top relocation clients include the employees of such reputable companies as MCI, Mary Kay, Lockheed Martin, and Cadbury Schweppes. You and your family can be confident that you are dealing with a professional who knows the area and can appreciate all that DFW has to offer.
ABOUT DALLAS: Dallas is comprised of 384.7 square miles in Northeast Texas. The city and it surrounding area, including Fort Worth, are often referred to as “DFW” or “The Metroplex.” More than 1.2 million people call Dallas home. It’s the ninth largest city in the U.S., and in the top 100 for ethnic diversity – that’s a whole lot of proud Texans taking advantage of all that the Dallas real estate market has to offer!
Dallas is the epicenter of business in the Southwest. More than 2,000 prosperous and wide-reaching businesses have made their headquarters in Dallas. In spite of a misleading reputation for decidedly “Southern” trades, the area is well-represented by industries as diverse as hospitality, communications, architecture, finance, and real estate. Notable business that occupy a sizable share of Dallas’ real estate include:
- Neiman Marcus
- JC Penney
- Southwest Airlines
- Radio Shack
- and more than 10,000 others
WHY DFW? So why look into Dallas real estate? What makes Dallas such a great place to live? A better question would be why not Dallas. From the arts to big business, luxurious estate communities to chic urban experiences, the Dallas real estate market affords a multitude of opportunities to experience the city in ways that a short visit just can’t cover.
Downtown Dallas itself is the picture of diversity. Within a few city blocks, residents can marvel at the juxtaposition of funky Deep Ellum and the historic West End. Catching a Dallas Mavericks or Stars game at the American Airlines Center in Victory Park is as easy as shopping ‘til you drop at the many high-end boutiques occupying chic new space in the area. A short drive out of town gets you fun and sun at White Rock Lake, Lake Lewisville, or any of the other plentiful area lakes, not to mention the attractions and conveniences of the diverse nearby cities.
Dallas real estate offers everything from quiet family living in established neighborhoods to newly developed condominium projects that rival other cities’ best buildings. Residents of Dallas are proud of their excellent schools, including many private schools that have achieved national recognition. There’s something for everyone in Dallas, and there’s sure to be something perfect for you!
- West End – Site of the infamous Dealey Plaza and dozens of longstanding Dallas businesses and merchants, rich with history and beautiful architecture.
- Downtown – Where business booms by day and the city comes to life at night.
- Arts District – Site of Dallas’ Urban Renaissance, boasting Pritzker Prize-winning developments for theater, opera, and exhibitions, as well as the stunning One Arts Plaza.
- Uptown/West Village/Victory Park – Swank shops, Mavs and Stars games, and outdoor entertainment abound in DFW residents’ new favorite hangout.
- Oak Cliff/Bishop Arts – This Southeast Dallas gem is more than meets the eye, offering older homes and a unique shopping experience at stores like Indigo 1475 that honor the city’s history and local artisans.
- Highland Park, University Park – Multi-million dollar homes dot the lush green canvas of the Park Cities, where the most notable of Dallas citizens reside in close proximity to Southern Methodist University.
- Preston Hollow – At first a startling combination of 1950’s bungalows and new construction homes, this area is proof that Dallas real estate is as diverse as the city’s residents.
- White Rock Lake – In an older and less developed part of the city, the view across the lake at the Dallas skyline is an amazing contrast to the quite sanctuary of the lake and its surrounding real estate.
Other cities that offer a taste of what makes Dallas Texas homes for sale so special are covered in expert detail throughout the pages of this site. Browse them, fall in love, and call us today!